|16 Sep 2021|
|Written by Ed Vickery|
Upload a profile picture
Follow these steps to upload a new profile picture. If at any point you need support, please contact the Association Office, Monday-Friday, 8:30-16:30.
1. Login to the Kingswood Community
2. On the Home page, click on your profile picture to navigate to your Profile page
3. Click Edit Profile
4. Click Upload Photo, this will open up your File Explorer. Select your chosen profile picture from your files
5. Drag your image to move it around within the circular frame. Anything that sits outside of the frame will be cropped. When you are happy with how the image is displaying, click Crop.
6. Click Update to save your changes
A step-by-step guide on how to change your password More...
A step-by-step guide to inviting your friends and searching the network More...
A step-by-step guide on how to update your consent options More...