Update your contact details
Follow these steps to change your email and address, these steps also apply to any other area you wish to update on your settings page. If at any point you need support, please contact the Association Office, Monday-Friday, 8:30-16:30.
1. Login to the Kingswood Community
2.On the Home page, click Settings underneath your profile picture to navigate to your settings page.
To update your email address:
1. Scroll down to the Email field and click Edit
2. Select the type of email you would like to edit/update
3. To edit or overwrite your email address, click Edit and type in your new email address. If you wish for this to be set as your default address, please check the box. You can also add multiple email addresses by clicking Add Email. Remember to click Save after making any changes.
To update your postal address:
1. Scroll down to the Address field and click Edit.
2. To add a new address, click Add address.
2.1 If you no longer live at the address listed on your record, please click No longer in use to ensure no further postal mailings are sent to this address.
2.2 To edit your address, for example, to correct a typo, click Edit, remembeing to click Save to apply any changes made.
3. Again you can select an address type from the drop down menu and click the Default button so that this address will become our primary point of contact for you via post.